Zuzapp™ Mobile Tap’n Try™ Empowers Retailers and Small to Mid-Size Businesses to Increase Sales and Customer Spend
For only $49 /month, Business-Branded Mobile Customer Engagement, Monetization & Loyalty App Increases Basket Size and Sales Conversions
Toronto, Ontario – January 9, 2017 – Zuzapp™ announced today Mobile Tap’n Try™, a new mobile retailing solution that is revolutionizing the omnichannel mobile shopping experience. This innovative mobile solution empowers mobile shoppers to digitally try and buy products directly through their smart device. The convenience of mobile shopping enables customers to try on more products in the comfort of their own environment resulting in larger basket size and higher sales conversion rates.
“Zuzapp’s Tap’n Try allows our mobile shoppers to easily and discretely try & buy products directly from their mobile device. Our customers have fun with this new and creative way of mobile shopping. Not only do our mobile shoppers try on more products in the comfort of their own privacy, but the ease of use and no-hassle shopping results in higher satisfaction, larger basket sizes and more sales,” said Tewanza Williams, Owner, Heel and Lipstick Couture.
“Zuzapp helps us to boost traffic into our business and increase product sales and member participation with captivating push notifications, mobile offers and social sharing,” said Nick Fowler, CEO, Massif Athletics.
“For shoppers, mobile isn’t a destination like a bricks & mortar store or an e-commerce site. Rather it’s both a way for shoppers to express themselves and to become more independent through discrete mobile shopping,” said Akshay Pandya, CEO & Founder, Zuzapp. “The challenge for retailers is in how to leverage mobility in such a way that fosters shopper convenience, increases sales conversion rates, and builds loyalty to the brand without being intrusive.”
Mobile Tap’n Try Revolutionizes Ominchannel Retailing
By connecting with shoppers through their mobile device, shoppers enjoy a unique and discrete shopping experience. Mobile shoppers simply browse through the retailer’s mobile store, upload their preferred picture, and electronically select products that they would like to try on their uploaded picture. Based on their preferences they simply click and buy the products of their choice. Benefits include:
- Boost traffic: Proactively engage shoppers via geo–targeted push notifications, texting, email, etc. Intrigued shoppers simply click and engage in a unique mobile shopping experience.
- Increase basket size: Enable shoppers to conveniently and discretely try & buy products directly from their mobile device. Accessibility and ease of use fosters customer spend.
- Increase sales conversions: The convenience of mobile shopping enables customers to try on more products in the comfort of their own environment – at home, in the office, on the bus, etc. This new era of ease of access results in higher sales conversion rates.
- Up–selling and cross–selling: Retail associates and call center agents leverage mobile clienteling techniques to connect with mobile shoppers to up–sell and cross-sell more products that are relevant to the customer’s purchase.
- Improve loyalty & advocacy: Social sharing enables loyal customers to promote their purchases to friends and peers. This results in increased visibility of the retailer’s products.
- Save the sale: Retailers offer more products by extending the “endless aisle” to the mobile store front. More products, more Tap’n Try, more sales!
Zuzapp™ provides mobile customer engagement & messaging solutions to the finest hotels, restaurants and businesses of the world. Our happy customers include global brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Westin, Wyndham, Hyatt, and IHG; ownership groups including Interstate, The Generation Companies, The Riley Hotel Group, DHM Hotels and Baywood Hotels, as well as, independent brands such as Flamingo Resorts, Desert Palms, and Eden’s Resort to name a few. For only $49 /month (no set up fees, no extra fees, no surprises), Zuzapp gives businesses the power to enhance the customer experience, generate new revenue, improve customer satisfaction, and drive more TripAdvisor reviews. It’s App Easy™ –– www.zuzapp.com
Zuzapp, Tap’n Try, the Zuzapp logo, the Zuzapp Z, and It’s App Easy are registered trademarks of Zuzapp Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.