BEST WESTERN PLUS HOSPITALITY HOUSE INTRODUCES HOTEL APP AS PART OF GUEST EXPERIENCE UPGRADE
New Technological Enhancement Creates Local Immersion and Increases Level of Service Within a Mobile Environment
New York, N.Y.(October17, 2016) – The Best Western Plus Hospitality House in New York City, New York today announced the debut of a new app that will, for free, allow guests to actively engage with staff throughout the course of their stay. The property’s management team partnered with Zuzapp™ to create a local mobile immersion experience, which allows guests to communicate on property with service staff, in order to improve guest satisfaction and the overall hotel experience.
Best Western Plus Hospitality House will now be able to notify guests of discounts using mobile offers, as well as foster loyalty by rewarding guests for frequent visits and purchases. The app will encompass a guest directory, as well, which will provide FAQ’s, information on hotel amenities, transportation and city attractions and events. Guests will be able to share their experiences with others – using TripAdvisor – in one easy to use screen. The app also provides access to the property’s social networks – including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
“Today’s generation of travelers have the desire to feel connected and engaged throughout their entire hotel experience,” said Robert Gaeta, general manager of the property. “We’re very excited to offer this innovative new technology and look forward to continuing to find new ways for our visitors to feel appreciated, comfortable and up-to-speed while they are our guests.”
In addition to enhancing the customer experience, this app will also help the hotel’s team members elevate their level of service before, during and after their stay.
To download the app, travelers can visit the iTunes and Google Play app store and type ‘BWP Hospitality House’ into the search bar.
For hotel reservations, call (888) 294-6873 or call Best Western’s 24-hour, toll-free reservations number (800)-WESTERN. Reservations are also available from Best Western’s website at bestwestern.com.
About Best Western Hotels & Resorts:
Best Western® Hotels & Resorts headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,100* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Best Western offers seven hotel brands to suit the needs of developers and guests in every market: Best Western®, Best Western Plus®, Best Western Premier®, Executive Residency by Best WesternSM, Vīb®, BW Premier Collection® and GLōSM. Now celebrating 70 years of hospitality, Best Western provides its hoteliers with global operational, sales and marketing support, and online and mobile booking capabilities. More than 26 million travelers are members of the brand’s award-winning loyalty program Best Western Rewards®, one of the few programs in which members earn points that never expire and can be redeemed at any Best Western hotel worldwide. The brand’s partnerships with AAA/CAA, Minor League Baseball, and Harley-Davidson® provide travelers with exciting ways to interact with the brand. Best Western continues to set industry records regarding awards and accolades, including Business Travel News naming Best Western as the best midscale hotel brand in 2014 and Best Western Plus as the best upper mid-price hotel brand in 2014 and 2015, four consecutive Compuware Best of the Web gold awards for best hotel website, and seven consecutive AAA/CAA Hotel Partner of the Year awards. Nearly 60 percent of Best Western branded hotels earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award in 2015.
* Numbers are approximate, may fluctuate, and include hotels currently in the development pipeline.
Zuzapp™ provides mobile guest engagement, monetization & messaging solutions to the finest hotels, restaurants and businesses of the world. Zuzapp is helping hotels and resorts worldwide to deliver above-and-beyond experiences by providing a local and personal value-added service via the guests’ smart device. It’s App Easy™ -- www.zuzapp.com. Benefits include:
- Increase direct bookings. Reduce online travel agency costs with post-stay direct rebooking. Digitally prompt guests to book their next stay through the hotel-branded guest engagement app.
- Increase conference and meeting sales. Increase revenue from conferences, meetings and group social events. Capture and retain critical attendee information for future cross-selling and up-selling.
- Increase TripAdvisor rankings. When a guest has had a positive experience on your property, Zuzapp allows you to prompt them via mobile to post a review or share their experience online.
- Improve guest satisfaction. Enhance the guest experience with one-to-one messaging by taking advantage of every opportunity to act on requests, concerns and questions.
- Improve guest recovery. Reduce comps, improve loyalty and protect your reputation by engaging guests via mobile and resolving their concerns before they reach social media.
- Generate more revenue. Upsell unsold inventory and merchandise to guests throughout their travels. Drive in more traffic into your hotel, restaurants, spas and retail outlets by actively engaging more guests via mobile marketing and loyalty reward programs.
- Entice guests to spend more on property. Entice guests with geo-targeted push notifications and mobile offers that attract guests to stay and spend more on the property.
- Curate authentic, localized experiences. Improve guest satisfaction with curated recommendations for local restaurants, services, stores, theatres, sporting events, attractions and tours. Zuzapp helps hotels become the local knowledge hub throughout the guests’ journey.
Director, Public Communications
Matt Ritter or Morgan Stemler
Zuzapp, the Zuzapp logo, the Zuzapp Z, and It’s App Easy are registered trademarks of Zuzapp Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.